Thread: Mac OS told me Ireal Prwas damaged and to delete - now wants me to purchase new copy?

Default Mac OS told me Ireal Prwas damaged and to delete - now wants me to purchase new copy?

Hi, when I went to use IReal Pro a message told me the programme was damaged and to delete and reinstall. I uninstalled the app. Now, when I go to the App Store it wants to charge me £19.99 to purchase it again. Surely that's not right. Has anyone else had this problem?

We assume you purchased from the Mac App Store originally? If so, please check what Apple account you are signed in with, and which account you used to purchase the app:
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/118212
    You also would have had a receipt from Apple, check which account purchased it.

If you still have the problem, Reboot.
    You can contact Apple to check their end (the App Store, your account purchase etc.)

Default Pop-up window said iReal Pro was damaged delete and reinstall. Now they want me to bu

Now they want me to buy it .

Has anybody else had this happen to them?

I’ve been using IReal pro since it first started when it was only available on Mac.
    I’ve been having issues off and on over the years since I had a mobile me account and a different email username.

I don’t really use the Mac that much anymore. Not sure it’s worth it to pay for it again although I do want to support the company. It’s a great deal. Assuming that they haven’t sold out to the man.��
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; Today at 06:39 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc