Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: East Of The Sun - Brooks Bowman

Thanks I’ll make the change. You should probably change it. It needs the 7 after the triangle. It seems redundant since the Triangle actually stands for major 7 . I’ve complained about this in the past.
    Last edited by Bobsax; 08-20-2024 at 11:57 PM.
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc

Quote Originally Posted by CyrilleB View Post
    There's no Eb major in this chart. The only two Eb chords are the Eb13 (in the intro) and the Ebm(Maj7) in the A section.
    If the Ebm(Maj7) chord is displayed as a major chord in your device, make sure to update iReal Pro to the latest version
    I'm not sure what you meant. The chart I've posted displays correctly the Ebm(Maj7) chord (on my Android device anyway). If it doesn't on yours, it could be a bug. Could you export and post an image file of the chart so I can see how it looks like in your device?

Quote Originally Posted by CyrilleB View Post
    I'm not sure what you meant. The chart I've posted displays correctly the Ebm(Maj7) chord (on my Android device anyway). If it doesn't on yours, it could be a bug. Could you export and post an image file of the chart so I can see how it looks like in your device?
    I tried. Couldn’t figure it out. Maybe someone who knows how to do it can?
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc

Eb-Δ = 1, b3, 5, M7 (the natural, not flatted 7th) Eb, Gb, Bb, D

More

https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...-quot-m-quot-)

)BOB

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsax View Post
    Thanks I’ll make the change. You should probably change it. It needs the 7 after the triangle. It seems redundant since the Triangle actually stands for major 7 . I’ve complained about this in the past.
    There's no need to add a "7" after the triangle. The triangle symbols already implies that it means major 7. Triad major chords (1, 3, 5) don't use any symbols, just the chord letter. So same rule applies for minor(major 7) chords: minus sign (or dash) with a triangle is enough. I always use the strict minimum symbols to avoid overlapping chords in busy charts

Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    Eb-Δ = 1, b3, 5, M7 (the natural, not flatted 7th) Eb, Gb, Bb, D

More

https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...-quot-m-quot-)

)BOB
    Please look at Cyril’s chart and show us what you see… uploading a photo or screenshot seems to be impossible here

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsax View Post
    Please look at Cyril’s chart and show us what you see… uploading a photo or screenshot seems to be impossible here
    Here’s what I see.
    Do you see something different?
    )BOB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AB65E29C-830F-4572-B507-3E9578AD2BE4.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	660  

Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    Here’s what I see.
    Do you see something different?
    )BOB
    Looks fine to me