Thread: iReal for iPad stops playback in background

Default iReal for iPad stops playback in background

Hi folks, a search for help on this didn't find any good match, so here's my issue, which is simple.

I'm trying to use iRealPro as backing tracks while I use one of my sheet music managers (like MobileSheets). I start the playback in iReal, but as soon as I switch to ANY other app (even Settings), the playback stops.

Obviously, this is debilitating.

I can't find any settings that would control this.

Help?

Thanks!

Thanks!

But of course, now as I try to reproduce the problem, it's not happening most of the time.

I might try again when I'm back on the same wifi network and not using AirPods... the way it was last night when I reported the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by reggoboy View Post
    Thanks!

But of course, now as I try to reproduce the problem, it's not happening most of the time.

I might try again when I'm back on the same wifi network and not using AirPods... the way it was last night when I reported the issue.
    If the issue you describe seems to be intermittent, even performing the same action(s) yield different outcomes… in that case, my first step would be a complete power-down and re-boot of the device.

“wifi”?
    iRp does not require internet access to read/play charts in your iRp library.
    Are your sheet music files stored within your device or in the cloud?

)BOB