Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celtic/Irish Style please

Yes would really like to see Celtic stuff in iReal Pro!

Agreed! Would love to see irish

It is a rather old topic concerning the Celtic Styles. I have used iReal Pro for Jazz, Latin and Blues for many years and love it. I am playing now in an Irish Music Ensemble and it would be VERY helpful to be able to use iReal Pro as well. Please consider Celtic Styles such as Reels, Hornpipes, Jigs, Slip Jigs, Slides, Polkas and Waltz. I am sure you could open up a new market for iReal Pro in the Celtic world of music. Is there any hope?

I honestly can't imagine why a popular software company would willingly choose to blatantly ignore a long standing request from its users. Since the original request, you have added blues and salsa, so we know it is not out of the realm of possibility.
    I'm not sure if it's a lack of commitment, or simply greed, but I do believe that continuing to ignore this request is not in your best interest.
    Presently, three are at least 2 options that allow users to implement this style.
    The first is strum machine, and the second is Hookpad. I have also been in contact with the creators of the Sessionband series of apps and have expressed that an Irish/Celtic version of their app would be very welcome and quite well received. I can only tell you that the response was very favourable. Beyond that, I cannot say more.

iReal Pro used to be an excellent alternate to cost-prohibitive software such as band in a box. There is growth in this field and I am completely baffled that your company hasn't addressed this.

Things are changing and you can't say you weren't informed.