Thread: Feature Request -- floating text window on top of scores, alpha blending

Default Feature Request -- floating text window on top of scores, alpha blending

It would be nice to have a floating text window that covers a large part of the screen in alpha blend mode that is easy to activate and deactivate with a gesture, let's say sweep up and sweep down.

This text window would have arbitrary text information. In my case I need cheat sheet for lyrics I could open up from time to time and close back... I'm sure there are other possibilities with such a 'sticky note' view. It should have a variable setting alpha blending mode so anyone could design the transparency from totally taking over the view to seeing the chords bleeding through.

...should be easy to implement, me thinks... UI view and some storage space for notes in the XML data source.

Default Pop Up Window For Text Notes

Whilst grappling with the perennial dilemma of song lyrics, it occurred to me that a simple text box pop-up would be extremely useful to use for any text such as practice notes, voicing, etc but also so that folk could upload lyrics there.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 07-06-2024 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Moved to existing discussion thread