Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looping ideas

Good points!

Default Highlight looping section while playing & highlight current measure differently

If I make a selection to loop I get it highlighted in yellow. As soon as I start playing the selection, the first measure is highlighted yellow and the rest of the selection loses its highlight. It would be very helpful to continue to show the entire selection highlighted in a slightly different color (e.g. light grey), while continuing to track the current measure in bright yellow.

Hence, whenever there is a selection (whether playing or not) it should be visible to the user.

Default Endless Loop until que

Would be great to have a choice between, say, 3x chorus and endless, where I press Final to go back to the theme - for live accompainment and sessions. Thanx for this outstanding app, Joerg

I can see how a “jump to coda/final on que” could be useful.
    In the mean time, you can set the player-repeats up to 30 or select/loop the whole chart and start that playing.

Thanks for your idea
    )BOB

Default Looping ideas

I have a few suggestions concerning loop mode, which I use a lot. Perhaps some aspects only concern the android version.

1) The looped section should remain grayed out the whole time it's active; it's hard to correctly anticipate the loop point without it.
    2) After defining a loop, pressing "play"... doesn't play the loop but the whole chart instead... This is very confusing and unintuitive.
    3) When applying changes to the practice mode while a loop is playing, the "play" button flashes to indicate that it must be pressed to apply the changes. But in doing so, it exits loop mode, which it shouldn't.