I have a bunch of playlists from other people, with many hundreds of sounds, and have two playlists for myself of the songs that I personally practice daily.

I've noticed that clicking the 3 dots and using "Add to Playlist" doesn't quite add the song to the playlist. It adds a _reference_ to the song to the playlist. It's an important distinction because if you add a song to a bunch of playlists and edit one of the copies, all the copies everywhere in all your playlists also get edited.

This isn't what I want. One playlist is for Gypsy Jazz, so lots of major 6, lots of diminished. The other playlist is more straight forward jazz. I want to be able to have separate copies of a song in each playlist so I can edit them individually.

How can I copy a song to a list? I've noticed there's a duplicate function, but for some reason, I can't get it to work. I've noticed that I have to edit something about the song -- chords, whatever, before it'll give me the option to save, but even so, the song doesn't appear to get duplicated.