Quote Originally Posted by AydinHumphries View Post
Essentially there is a pop-up that says my graphic driver seems to be out of date and offers me to update. The graphics driver installation process then freezes and I have to cancel it. At first this wasn't a problem because I could start up bluestacks anyway but the same installation process freezes when I try to download the Amazon app store.
Can you create a new user on your PC and log in to it, then try downloading and installing BlueStacks? This might work if there is some conflict in your existing user environment. Or perhaps the graphic driver is not compatible with your PC (either its OS and/or hardware).
Other than these suggestions, because we do not officially support BlueStacks, I have no other ideas currently. Other users here might be able to suggest something.
Try to get this working first before solving the Google Play purchase problem obviously, otherwise if you cannot get BlueStacks working you will not be able to run any Android apps you have purchased anyway.

A gmail address doesn't seem to be enough to make an account with google play. It seems to want me to connect through an android device, I emailed the support staff at google about this and they gave me this link with a list of supporting devices : https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1727131
But I am again confused because I'm not sure which products these are or whether they support iRealPro or not.
All the devices available within the last couple of years should be compatible. It must run Android OS2.2 or above. Many are running OS4 and above.

I could use a friend's device but then I'm not sure how I'd be able to get the program from the friend's iphone into my laptop.
I am assuming that once the app is purchased from your new account, when you get BlueStacks working and log in to your Google account, you will see your purchases listed to download and install within BlueStacks. I am not able to test this for you to see if this is what happens unfortunately.

Could you give me a suggestion for this?
as above - any android device running Android OS2.2 or greater should work, although there would be many now listing on ebay running OS4 and above. Take a little time to consider doing this, you might find having a reasonable android tablet useful for running iReal Pro, perhaps displaying lyrics, chords, PDFs of music notation etc. then useful for other parts of your life (whatever else you are interested in). Have a look at the apps at the Play store.

Some members have posted their device so others can decide on which to buy:
http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...ndroid-devices
We test on a variety of devices including many of the common ones like Nexus and Samsung which should be listing on ebay.