Thread: How to connect the guitar (bass) to the iPhone to practice with the iRealBook player?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Okay, thanks a lot for your help. I have it running in German language and the instructions are not correct there.
    The German text says: "Schalten Sie Hintergrund-Audio in den Einstellungen der iReal b." There is a very important word missing here: Schalten means (to) switch, not to turn off so the word "off" is missing.
    So you could either write: "Schalten Sie Hintergrund-Audio in den Einstellungen von iReal b ab." or "Deaktivieren Sie Hintergrund-Audio in den Einstellungen von iReal b." The second version is probably more elegant. I think it might be helpful to put some emphasis on the deactivation as opposed to activation because it is somewhat counter-intuitive IMHO. The rest of the instructions is understandable but grammatically incorrect too. You probably used some auto translation.
    I'll take the time to correct it for you:
    The next paragraph is okay, but then it should be: "Öffnen Sie Amplitube. Stellen Sie sicher, dass ihr Instrument zu hören ist. Aktivieren Sie Hintergrund-Audio im Setup."
    The last paragraph should read: "Gehen Sie zurück zu iReal b und starten Sie den Player erneut. Sie hören nun sowohl das Audio Signal von Amplitube als auch den iReal b Player."
    I think that should be correct. Unfortunately I don't have your original English text.
    Anyways, I got it to work like that now, even without upgrading my firmware from 4.1, so thanks a lot once again.
    Last edited by kryz; 04-13-2011 at 09:19 AM.