Thread: How to connect the guitar (bass) to the iPhone to practice with the iRealBook player?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I figured out how to hear an iReal b chart play in the background while I jam with guitar --> irig--iPad. But I can can only get the audio from both apps when GarageBand ison the screen and iRealb is playing in the background. I want to do the opposite-- see (and hear)the chart in iReal b but still hear my guitar ( from GarageBand) at the same time. Doesn't work. Should it? Or do I need to use amplitube app for that ? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrencedb View Post
    I figured out how to hear an iReal b chart play in the background while I jam with guitar --> irig--iPad. But I can can only get the audio from both apps when GarageBand ison the screen and iRealb is playing in the background. I want to do the opposite-- see (and hear)the chart in iReal b but still hear my guitar ( from GarageBand) at the same time. Doesn't work. Should it? Or do I need to use amplitube app for that ? Thanks!
    We haven't tested with GarageBand, but it would definitely work with the AmpliTube app.