Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Windows version?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Windows 7 Home Premium

Is it possible for me to use Ireal Pro on a Windows Home Premium laptop?

Timhex

I should have said Windows 7 Home Premium

Timhex

The iReal pro app is available for iOS, Mac and android operating systems.
    Some users have posted about their experience using Bluestacks to emulate the android environment on a Windows system.

Search the forums for "Bluestacks" for more information: Magnifying glass icon at the top-right of this page.
    )BOB

Default Windows??

windows version why not?

I second, third, fourth, and fifth this sentiment. There needs to be a Windows version. I made the switch to a very nice, very stable and very inexpensive windows tablet over a year ago that I use onstage. I've owned ireal for a few years. Enough waiting around. I need that Windows version please because I don't want to use it in an emulator. Yuck! And thank you for this wonderful app!! I love it!

As a long time computer user dating back to CPM let's release on all platforms so that everyone may be involve. The new surface pro 3 and soon pro 4 is a great piece of hardware and has staffpad ( a music writers dream come true). Please please please release a windows version asap ......Thank you in advance, Richard

Quote Originally Posted by rnweeks View Post
    As a long time computer user dating back to CPM let's release on all platforms so that everyone may be involve. The new surface pro 3 and soon pro 4 is a great piece of hardware and has staffpad ( a music writers dream come true). Please please please release a windows version asap ......Thank you in advance, Richard
    Have you tried Bluestacks or DuOS? (ADMIN EDIT: DuOS has been discontinued)
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...indows-7-amp-8
    )BOB

Bluestacks worked well on my Asus laptop. I stopped using it since I don't carry my laptop on a gig anymore. You should try to install Bluestacks on your Win phone.
    Last edited by raymb1; 09-25-2015 at 09:04 PM.

Hello.
    Asking for Windows DESKTOP version - should be simpler than phone/device. Please...
    Live freely. Respect the planet.