Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: License error on Android

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Licensing error on Android ?

I have an error on my HTC Sensation!?? iReal B have worked flawlessly up until now!? - from 9th of november 2011!
    If I try to open iReal B today - 17th of january 2012 I get the licence not valid error message ..Why!??
    I have my WiFi connection ONline - but nevertheless!??
    But really? I can't see why it should be nessesary to have an online connection to use the app!??

Kind Regards Steffen.

I have the same problem with m'y htc desire s.

same problem on my natpc. tried reinstalling, rebooting and repurchasing. all give the same error. would really like to get this working as it's why I bought the tablet

I just got started with a SVP tablet, and keep getting the same error message about license not valid.

Quote Originally Posted by gracenote View Post
    I just got started with a SVP tablet, and keep getting the same error message about license not valid.
    There is a license check within a day of purchase (requiring internet access.) Connect to internet and launch iReal b. This check should only occur once. Internet access for iReal b is used for accessing our forum for importing songs, but otherwise is not necessary for its operation.

This information from Google has a list of various things to try if you cannot install/download apps:
    https://support.google.com/googlepla.../7513003?hl=en

Default Cannot Use This App. Licensing Error Constantly Pops Up

Last evening I installed iRealb and then 1300 tunes. I was getting occasional licensing errors. This morning, I am getting a constant Licensing Error message.
    It says, it total:

Could not verify the license
    Suggestions:
    -Check your internet connection
    -Check the status of your order
    -Restart device
    -Delete and reinstall the app

And the option of either Exit or Retry,

So, what can I do here? I certainly do not want to run this always on WiFi, that does not solve the problem. The problem still exists in WiFi mode, anyway. My order appears completed. I already restarted the device this morning, and it is worse.

How would I delete and reinstall this? That appears my last option.

So disappointing. This is a SVT 9" tablet that I bought to replace my itouch in order to more easily read the screen.

I'm not sure if it matters, but on my android phone there is a setting "Background Data" which, I think, needed to be ON for the license check.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 02-21-2018 at 11:45 PM.

FYI. it has been working fine this evening. I also contacted support. Apparently, it had to run with wi fi a couple of times before things settled in and the Licensing Error disappeared for good.

Default HELP! Licensing Error!

I recently did a factory reset on my phone, and restored all my data (I have a galaxy note 8). When I opened up iReal Pro, I was met with a pop-up that says:

Licensing Error

Could not verify the license.
    Suggestion:
    -Check your internet connection.
    -Check the status of your order
    -Restart device.
    -Delete and reinstall the app.

I have tried restarting and connecting to wifi, and I'm not sure what checking the status of my order is. I really don't want to delete and reinstall the app.

Can someone help me?