Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature requests

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Does I Real Pro have the ability to perform a ritardando? If not, that would be an excellent feature to add!

Quote Originally Posted by bparham79 View Post
    Does I Real Pro have the ability to perform a ritardando? If not, that would be an excellent feature to add!
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/search.php?searchid=839921
    )BOB

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalo View Post
    Please make the app available for Cambodia in the iPad App Store. it is not available at present. thank you.
    It should be there. In the App store, are you searching for:
    ireal pro
    It should list in either iPad or iPhone apps (it works in both).
    Can you check again? Thanks.

It will be great if the app can have the following functions (or in-app purchases):

1) customization/edit tools for styles (and drum fill-in + drum pattern), may be through a step sequencer like interface, so that user can create their own style
    2) breaking down styles with drum patterns and and other instrument patterns so that user can mix-and-match the patterns to build up a new style
    3) function for user to impose drum fill-in on intended position of a song
    4) real-time midi data out (not just exporting song as a midi file, but live streaming midi data out of ios device just like some arppegiator apps are now doing) by using lightening port or wireless midi (network session) built-in in ios+osx so that user can communicate / connect iReal Pro with external sound moudules and DAW

Quote Originally Posted by Clarence View Post
    It will be great if:
    3) function for user to impose drum fill-in on intended position of a song
    Try replacing a single-bar line with a double-bar...see what happens.
    )BOB

Default Style Request: Jazz - Brushes

I'm suggesting Jazz - Brushes (as opposed to the current Jazz - Ballad Swing setting) for those more up-tempo "cool jazz" tunes where sticks are too predominating but you still want the walking bass line.

And BTW, to my ear, the current ballad brushes sound loud in the mix as compared with the other settings. I always have to re-adjust the mixer's drum track to compensate. Anyone else hearing this?
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

To my ear, the problem is not only that brushes in the Jazz - Ballad Swing style are too loud but that they are too harsh sounding. They really don't sound like brushes on a snare drum and are much too prominent. I'm glad someone else brought this up.

Hi, I use a lot of charts with lyrics under the chords, but this is difficult with iRealPro's single text font for lyrics, which is generally too wide.

Please could you think about a narrow font option for text input, or different font size option for us iPad users?

Thanks

I agree with diyaddict: a narrow font for text input would be very useful. I often use the text feature to input melody notes (eg A, Ab, A#) as a reminder when I play. A narrow font would make for more accurate placement of the notes on the correct beat.

I know I asked a while ago but thought i would ask again :-)

Any chance of stereo panning the instruments?

Thanks

Bendy