Thanks dflat, this was also what I was after. I find the Ipad4 is still ok for charts however it is getting slower each IOS upgrade (ala Apples built in "redundancy"...) and Garage band, Any Tune etc. all run pretty slow on it. I was looking at an Ipad air 2 but when they released the ipad pro 9.7" I was sure I was going for that one. However the more I look at the bigger unit the more I'm sure I'll go for that one as it will not only help with workflow musically but I can also use it at work for note taking and other such. I also discovered that the 9.7 has had the CPU throttled and only has 2 gb of ram, which is not a biggie at this stage but will be in the future.

And I'm constantly backing up, I actually have irealpro on my mac, ipad and Android phone so they are all at the same state. i stopped emailing backups and lists ages ago. I use the Box cloud software to store all of my ireal files and can access them anywhere when needed.

That said, it would be great when you guys finally get it all to master sync automagically.. that would be great!