Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
Hi Dennis,
Thanks for this information on how you work. It is useful for us to know what is wanted by our users. Although there are no plans for anything like this at the moment, we now have your ideas here to refer to. (I now understand what you mean, sending sys ex or patch configs out.)
Also we should remember that iOS/30 pin connector/midi is quite new and what might become a hardware 'standard' (essential) has not had time to develop a following yet.

Currently we are not working on an iReal book update and there are quite a few other features we need to consider, but we will keep this in mind for the future.
Please let us know if you have any other ideas, or if you have any success with this problem, post a reply.
Thanks again.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply, and I am glad you think this is a valid "wish-list" request for iReal Book

The only other thing, in my view, that would improve iRealbook would be the capability to load and read PDF charts. I have handwritten charts for example, that I have scanned, and if iRealbook could do what it does now, AND be able to import user PDF's...that would lift it to the "awesome" category for me

Certainly, if I find further info or tips on this I will happily post them.

All the best to you for Christmas..

Dennis