Thread: Version 6.0 for iOS has been released

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Great! :-)

I had previously purchased the jazz styles pack . . . How can I update it to include the new styles?
    Regards,
    Tilden

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I had previously purchased the jazz styles pack . . . How can I update it to include the new styles?

I'm not totally sure but I think the new styles have to be purchased from the store.

Quote Originally Posted by pablo64 View Post
    I'm not totally sure but I think the new styles have to be purchased from the store.
    I don't have an option to purchase them, tha app just notes they're installed. I tried clicking 'restore purchases' but this didn't load the new styles.
    Regards,
    Tilden

I don't have an option to purchase them, tha app just notes they're installed. I tried clicking 'restore purchases' but this didn't load the new styles.
    When you tap on the More section, you should see the Store where you can purchase the style pack.

Are the new jazz styles available only within v6 of the app?

I'm using a 1st gen iPad running iOS 5.1.1. It's running v5.1 of iRealPro (last compatible version) and Settings doesn't show the new styles in the 'store' section. There doesn't seem to be a 'more' section to tap.
    Regards,
    Tilden

Are the new jazz styles available only within v6 of the app?

I'm using a 1st gen iPad running iOS 5.1.1. It's running v5.1 of iRealPro (last compatible version) and Settings doesn't show the new styles in the 'store' section. There doesn't seem to be a 'more' section to tap.
    Hi Tilden,
    Yes, the new jazz styles are only available with v6 since the older devices wouldn't be able to handle the data.
    We're sorry about that.